Nascent Solutions requires the services of Office Assistants (OA) for its Food for Education project to be implemented in the North West, East, Adamaoua and North regions of Cameroon. The AO will work under the supervision of the Administrative Assistant and will be responsible for the daily cleanliness of the office and overseeing office errands.
Location: Kumbo, Garoua, Ngaoundere and Bertoua Cameroon
Type of Employment: Salaried, full-time
Reporting: Reports to Nascent’s Field Administrative Assistants
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive guests in the office and provide them with orientation in a satisfactory manner
- Support project staff with office activities and secretarial duties as may be required
- Receive and dispatch internal courier
- Assist with general office services
- Ensure the cleanliness of office building and equipment
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain the office daily register for staff and visitors
- Minimum of GCE Ordinary Level or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of computing
- Good communication skills
- Respectful and dynamic
About Nascent Solutions
Nascent Solutions (Nascent) is a US-based 501(c)(3) non-profit international development organization. Its mission is to enable vulnerable people, especially women and children in rural Africa, to develop skills for self-sufficiency. The organization’s areas of focus are food security and nutrition, health, literacy and skills development, and gender equity.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter to: Apply@nascents.org.
Closing date for applications is December 3, 2018.